Yes, although, at first, I didn't care for him too much. Like all the Saiyuki characters, after a while, I warmed up to him after learning of his background. I deeply can relate to some of his feelings in his past, at least in my darkest times I can.
2. What name/names do you call this character?
Son Goku or Goku. Although Gojyo has an assorted bunch of names like Monkey, Asshole, etc.
3. What image-color do you associate with this character?
Yellow. Could be his eyes. Could be the fact that Son sounds like sun too. ><
4. What image-song do you associate with this character?
"C is for Cookie" because... I'm sure ajj7sunhawk linked me this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HHjuX-OdlM
5. What blood-type do you think this character is?
Definitely, without a doubt, B. Sorry B-people, but Goku completely fits the stereotype.
6. Of all of the titles that this character appears in, which characters do you like to put this character with?
None. I don't yaoi him. I don't really enjoy putting people together who aren't canon, and no, sorry I don't see Sanzo/Goku or Hakkai/Gojyo for that matter. Goku... I like Goku to be with girls he's seen to show interest in in the series (or atleast the manga). He always has these beautiful innocent crushes that go so horribly wrong. (Even though those aren't canon either I suppose because he doesn't really... say he likes her... but Gojyo has often commented things like "You have good taste Monkey, she would have grown up to be beautiful!")
7. What would you want to say to this character?
I don't really have anything to say. I'd probably use food to bribe him to tell me horribly embarrassing or silly stories about the other three though.... of course... far away from said three lest they interrupt my bribing fun and drag him off. Hehehe....
8. Which do you want to do with this character: Shake hands, hug or kiss?
Maybe a kiss on the cheek, definitely lots of hugs. I think he's totally huggable.
Post a comment here if you want me to give you a character to write about :)